Erin has a real problem with sleeping. I put her to bed and it is at least 2 hours before she goes to sleep. I've tried all the steady routines and other stuff and it hasn't worked. She kept waking up crying during the nights so I asked her doc if she could be having nightmares. She told me that Erin was getting too tired and suggested putting her to bed at 7 pm. I thought that was a little extreme so we start bedtime routine at 7:15. It still takes her hours to fall asleep but 9 or 10 is better than 11 or 12.
Levi also has real problems sleeping. He falls asleep quickly but then is up a lot. One time I counted and he was up 20 times. Now we have him down to a solid 2 or 3. Much better.
I get enough sleep....can you tell! JK
I caught this picture of Erin sleeping the other night and thought it was a keeper.
Cute right? BUT....
Even better!
No comments:
Post a Comment