Most of you know that my adorable little sister is getting married on April 1st. I decided that I really did not want to be the fat sister. (Especially after seeing Sara's smile box of getting engaged in which even Bucky will admit I look like I weigh as much as a whale.) I came up with this program which most of my sisters have taken up as well. Its called the SSS Program. Or...Slim up for Sara and Stetson. (Originally it was Sexy up but Bucky told me that could lead to weird thoughts. See you just had some huh!)
I've been working on my eliptical pretty hard for the last month. Is it working? Probably not. I can just hope that it will get better. At least I finally have some motivation. My problem might be that I am into cruel and unusual punishment. I work out while watching my cooking shows like Top Chef, Chopped, an Worst Cooks in America.
Anyways if you see me well meant lies that I am looking skinnier are definitely appreciated...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Okay, I thought it was Slim "Down" for S & S. Is this one of those the glass is half empty or half full things? Not to brag or anything (okay maybe it's a brag!) but I've lost 7 pounds now. Mostly because I was sick for a week and threw up a lot though. That helped jump start things. Maybe you should go hang out at a doctor's office until you catch something? It worked for me!
ReplyDelete