MMMM Good!
Whenever Meagan really likes something she gets really excited and starts dancing while saying "MMMMM!"
Machine Gun Giggles
Meagan likes to laugh lately in this really weird way. I call it a machine gun laugh because that is what it sounds like. She especially does it when she wants to get attention from someone. She will do it as long as it takes! Sure makes church interesting!
Potty Training
When Erin was potty training I told her that if she peed on the bugs on her panties they would cry. I tried the same thing with Levi. About 5 minutes later he comes running in laughing hysterically and yells "I peed on Diego and he cried!" Obviously a total boy response. So I told him that if he peed on the dinosaurs they would bite his bum. Seriously less than 2 minutes later he comes running in yelling, "Ow! Ow!" When I asked him what was wrong he told me, "I peed on the dinosaurs and they are biting my bum!"
Empty Threats
Bucky was teasing Levi the other day and Levi told him, "If you don't stop I'm going to throw you in the snow!" He stops, thinks for a minute, and says "We don't have any snow!"
Ball Prayers
I had to take the kids with me to the YW game I coached on Monday. They pray before it starts. Levi is in that stage where he repeats every prayer a little slowly. We finished and then Levi finishes by yelling "Play ball! Amen"
Levi Pace
Everyone who knows him knows that Levi is very kicked back about life. Its never "Yes!" Its always, "Yeeaah." Well the other day I was trying to get him to hurry because we were late picking up Erin from school. He looks at me and says, "Mom I just want to slow down a lot!"
Pest
Levi was being really naughty and mean to Erin so I asked him, "Levi why are you being such a pest?" He grins his wicked grin and says, "Cuz I'm special."
Chili
Erin's favorite food in the entire world is chili. She would eat it every single meal if I let her. The other day I made "Darn Good Chili" mix for dinner. She wouldn't touch it. The next day she said, "I want Chili but not that gross soup kind."
Big Belly
Erin told me that she wanted to eat the entire can of chili by herself at lunch. I told her she couldn't because she would get a gigantic belly. She smiled innocently and said, "But Mom I want a big belly like you!"
PVC Pipe
Levi hit Erin in the face with a PVC Pipe the other day and left a huge gash in her cheek. We put a Dora bandaid on it. A couple of days later Bucky took the current bandaid off and told her she didn't need one anymore. She adamantly claimed that yes she did. The next time we turned around she had another bandaid on. STUBBORN! Anyway, she came with me to take Meagan to her well baby check and told the nurse, "My brother hit me with an ABC POLE!"
Prayer
I've been talking to Erin about praying lately. Today she told me, "Mom I am so mad at you! I am going to go pray!" She stormed to her room, slammed the door (of course waking Meagan up). I listened outside the door and hear her say, "Heavenly Father help Mom to be nice so I don't have to be mad."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment