The Holmstead Family

The Holmstead Family

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall Leaves

We drove the Alpine Loop the other day.  For those of you who don't know it takes you up American Fork Canyon and around and out Provo Canyon.  The leaves were beautiful!  We stopped to gather some and Levi climbed up with me.  He turns around and starts running down the mountain full tilt and, of course, he falls.  He's laying in between to bushes with bright red leaves saying, "Oh Momma I fell down!  Help me! Help me!"  It was one of those funny moments.  We stopped at the falls in Provo canyon to have a picnic.  Believe me it was gourmet!  As in, ham & cheese sandwiches and pudding snack packs!  I think it was an enjoyable time.  The leaves are the only thing I love about Fall!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you love leaves, because in just a few weeks I'm going to have about a billion leaves in my yard (16 very large trees worth, plus the ones that blow down the hill from my neighbors house!) and you're welcome to come rake them with me!!! Come on, it'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete