Thursday, October 7, 2010
Washed the Blankie...Oops
This morning I was throwing a bunch of clothes in the washing machine and thought that I should probably throw Levi's blankie in while I was at it because there was plenty of time before naptime and maybe he wouldn't notice. He considers it totally taboo to 'give blankie a bath.' Well, I got busy doing other stuff and forgot to change the laundry so he had to go take a nap without blankie and he was very unhappy about it. When it was dry I took it in and put it on him. Later I knew he was awake because I heard him yell, "Oh blankie! You are clean! Thankyou Momma!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Here's a trick I use for washing the blankie. You have to let them do it themselves, everything including dumping the soap and turning the washer on. Then they think its fun.
ReplyDelete