The Holmstead Family

The Holmstead Family

Friday, September 17, 2010

Birthday Cupcakes!

Bucky told Erin it was my birthday.  She got really excited because she loves birthdays right now.  She yells, "Mom I need to make you a birthday cake!  Then she pauses for a second and says, "Will you help me?"  So here are pictures of us making birthday cupcakes.
Step #1:  The exciting preparation!
Step #2:  The dumpage and awesome turn on stage.

Step #3: Line the cupcake pan. Isn't she an adorable pastry chef?

Step #4:  Lick the beaters...the best part!

Okay so there are no pictures of us eating white cupcakes covered in whip cream and raspberries but they were way super yummy! 

Also no birthday pictures of me because I am always the one behind the camera.  Well there was one taken by Erin while making cupcakes.  See!!!

I love it when almost 4 yr olds try to take pictures.  Aren't her fingrs adorable!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, by the way. Dillon and I both read it and love it.

    ReplyDelete