The Holmstead Family

The Holmstead Family

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Momma times....

"You Again"
On Saturday night Lyndsey and I went to see the new movie "You Again."  It was quite hilarious but it was also a total chic flick.  Good times.  I don't honestly think I've been to a movie since we went and saw "New Moon."  Pathetic.  Plus I was out until almost midnight which in itself is an adventure I don't do to frequently anymore.  I am starting to act OLD.
Volleyball
I am such a wimp!  I went and played Stake volleyball last night.  Only 6 people showed up so we had to play 3 on 3 the entire 2 hours.  It seriously took no time at all for me to start sweating and my legs to get trembly.  I had a blast though and I wasn't even the worst player there even though I hadn't played for over 4 years!  By the time I got home I was already sprouting bruises and sore all over.  Erin told me I'm walking funny today.  I need to work out more!  My arms seriously have a ton of little bruises from bumping the ball.  I never realized how much the kids grab that portion of my anatomy!

No comments:

Post a Comment