Yesterday Levi was being whiny in church so I took him out. I said, "Levi are you tired?" His comeback was "I am so sleepy,...put me to bed!" What 2 year old says that?
Earlier I told Erin she couldn't have a sippy cup for 5 minutes because she was being whiny. I went back to what I was doing and a little while later Levi came up and said, "Now?" I said, "Now what?" He said, "Erin baba now?" He was worried about his sister!
Erin wanted to sit on my lap and I asked her why. She said, "Because I want to." and I said, "Why?" She looks at me and says, "Because I want to and thats all the reason I need." She was right so I let her climb on up. Sometimes I feel like a favorite chair.
Today I had a headache and had my head in my hands and Erin pipes up and says, "What's wrong Momma? Do you need a blessing?" From the mouth of babes!!!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"that all the reason I need." - That is so Erin.
ReplyDelete