THE HAIR FIASCOS
Many of you may remember Hair Fiasco #1.....
Notice the right side of the top of her head.
However for those of you who don't this is what happened:
Last November 30th Bucky brought home some "goop" he made with the junior high school students one day. Unknowingly, I went to bed because I was 4 months pregnant and having one of the wonderful migraines I get while pregnant. Bucky proceeded to play with the kids and the 'goop'. He jokingly put it all over his face and so Erin followed suite by putting it all over her hair. Hmmm.. Instead of waking me up Bucky just cut it out. Here's the kicker....because Erin told him to. Yeah listen to the 3 year old! Bucky thought it wouldn't wash out. However, come to find out it was all water soluble ingredients. I cried. Then I called my friend Star to see if she could fix it. She told us to come right over so we did. She did what she could to make it not so pronounced (yeah right). Erin and Daddy had a firm talking to that the only people who cut hair are mommies and hair doctors. Erin went to nursery that week and when someone asked her what happened to her hair she told her, "I went to the hair doctor and my mommy was mad!" Good times.
As a result of this goop is banned from my house. Bucky now knows to wake me up if there is an emergency. I also thought Erin knew that only Mom and hair doctors cut hair....WRONG!
Hair fiasco #2:
Thankfully this time it was just the bangs. I'm sure glad I had the rest of it pulled back at the time! When questioned about it she told me that her hair was in her eyes so she decided to play hair doctor. Secretly the thought crossed my mind that at least she could have cut Levi's hair instead since its not a big deal to shave his off cuz it grows so stinking fast!







No comments:
Post a Comment