Meagan really likes to prove she can play with the big kids!
![]() |
| They sure do love each other when they aren't fighting! |
![]() |
| They actually built this together nicely! |
![]() |
| Came home to this adorable situation after cooking class last week. |
![]() |
| They sleep like angels. |
![]() |
| Look my tongue is really red! |
![]() |
| "I may look cute but I get where I want and what I want!" |
![]() |
| Cake/cookie party. |
![]() |
| Think this a warning sign? |










Anna,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute. I love reading it and its so nice being able to know a little of what you are up to. Your kids are so cute!! I love their sayings. Everytime I read your blog and hear what they say, I try to remember what Kasen does and I never do!! Glad to see you're doing good!