We did a lot of fun things. It started on Thursday with Erin's preschool party. Then Friday we went to the Lehi Carnival at the Legacy Center. It was crazy with people! Erin lost her bee wings but that just made her costume easier. We made a lot more in gifts certificates than we made to go in so I guess that made it all worth it. Saturday morning we did the Macey's grocery store trick-or-treat. Some guy told Erin "Hi Bee." She glared at him and said, "I'm not a bee, I'm Erin!" After that we did the whole family rounds. Then I sent Bucky out with the kids in the pouring rain to trick-or-treat while Meagan and I stayed home nice and dry. I gave Meag her first sucker and she wasn't about to let that thing go once she tasted it.
Our little Snow White. Her hair really did look more black than this.
Soccer player - for Mexico?
"I'm the queen bee."
"Oh wait you are a scary dragon!"
"Hmmm....what to do?"
I win!
Meagan and Great Grandma Littleford
Meagan enjoying her sucker.
Our little "Pumpkin Muffin" as Erin has called her since she was born.
Personally I think Erin should have stayed Snow White because of the whole princess and dragon and knight in shining armour thing. Of course, then Bucky would have had to dress up like the knight and I would have enjoyed that too much!










Hey did I give you that pumpkin costume? I have the cutest picture of my twins wearing those costumes. Man, they grow up fast!
ReplyDeleteYeah I do believe that you did pass that adorable costume on. I love hand me downs!
ReplyDelete