The Holmstead Family

The Holmstead Family

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Toothbrush Song

I've had quite a few requests for the toothbrush song from those who have heard it.  So here it is.  It goes to the tune of "I Love to See the Temple."

I Love to Brush My Teeth
I love to brush my teeth
I do it every day
So I don't get yucky cavities
And the dentist doesn't have to play.
For my teeth like to turn yellow
If I don't brush them daily.
So I have to brush and floss my teeth
So they stay nice and pearly.

I love to floss my teeth
I do it every day
It makes my mouth feel so clean
And all the germs go away.
For germs like to hide between my teeth
If I don't floss them daily.
So I'll keep flossing and brush my teeth
So they'll stay nice and healthy!

I know it is incredibly cheesy but my kids will keep their mouths open for the entire song so it achieves its purpose.  Oh and NO Sara I will not sing it outside of Walmart for you ever again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I love your family pictures. I'm assuming they're new right? What a good looking family!

    And your better stop all that cussin'!

    ReplyDelete