The Holmstead Family

The Holmstead Family

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Primary Program

Today was the primary program in our ward.  Erin's part was the 1st Article of Faith and she did an awesome job.  Then she started to do the next kid's lines.  Oops.   She made it about 3/4th of the way through the program and then she came down to where I was sitting.  When I asked her why she wasn't up there singing (her favorite thing to do!) she told me "I need to get the wiggles out!  I sat there and sat there and sat there!"  I convinced her to eat a snack and then go back up and finish.  She starts back up the aisle and seriously walked like it was a death march.  Slowly with each step weighing a ton.  She got up there and instead of going back to her seat she sat on one of the teacher's laps and scowled at everybody for the rest of the program.  Man that girl is stubborn!  Cute but stubborn!

No comments:

Post a Comment