The Holmstead Family

The Holmstead Family

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to Erin!

Erin turned 4 on the 23rd.  She had a wonderful day packed full of fun.  We started the morning with waffles followed by a bubble bath and they preschool.  She got to take the show and tell bag and snacks!  She was so excited.  We gave her her presents first thing in the morning.  She got a zuzu pet and a bicycle helmet.  After her really really fast like a racer comment I decided it was definitely time for that!  After school she had a little rest and then we made brownies (instead of cake).  We were 1/2 way through when she said, "Oh Mom I forgot I wanted a carrot cake!" (I don't even know if she's ever had carrot cake!)  So I painted a carrot on top of the brownies.  We also went to the park and had a family birthday party with Grandpa Kirk and Grandma RaNae. 

Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Gerry gave Erin 2 new outfits.  When I showed them to her she got very excited and said, "For me?  From the STORE?!?"  I guess I need to stop going to yard sales so much!

Pictures follow:


She named the hamster Periwinkle.




Levi wanted to help blow out the candles too of course but since he's been sick we made him blow them out on his own individual piece of brownie!


No comments:

Post a Comment