This morning Erin went and sat in time out. She then says, "Mom, I'm working on an attitude so I need to take a time out."
She's also been being a little tattletale lately so I'm trying to break that habit. Today she comes in and says, "Mom I need to tell you something." I said, "If you are tattling on Levi I don't want to hear it." She pauses for a second, grins, and says, "I love you!" and runs out of the kitchen. Good choice!
Also this morning I told her that if she picked up the books in her room I would give her a carmel. She thought about it and said, "I'll give you 1/2 my carmel if you help me."
Oh and another recent funny. I found a whole bunch of lincoln logs for while yard saling. Erin says, "Mom you are the greatest!" Bucky then asked her what he was and Erin told him, "Dad you are the greatest at spanking bums!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment