The Holmstead Family

The Holmstead Family

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snowman Time Again

It snowed and rained and snowed and rained all week last week.  One morning Bucky got up at 5:30 am and went out and shoveled for 3 hours.  Of course, as soon as Erin and Levi were up they were out there in their snowsuits having a grand old time.  Maegan and I sat inside and drank hot cocoa and thought they were insane.  Bucky would shovel and pull them on their sled at the same time.  They thought it was the most awesome thing ever.  I wish I would have taken a picture!  That evening we still had around a foot of snow so it was time for the annual snowman and picture.  It was a magnificent snowman this year.  Too bad it was melted by rain before morning!



Frosty the Snowman......

No comments:

Post a Comment