I was listening to Erin play yesterday when all the sudden I hear, "I don't like peppers. I just like Dr. Peppers." I started laughing. She looks up at me and says, "Oh, Mom! Please don't tell everyone that!" Then she asked me if I would laugh if she said it again. For the next 5 minutes she kept saying it so I would laugh for her. She's so fun!
Her favorite food is chili. She would eat chili from a can every meal if I would let her. Well, except breakfast. Strawberry oatmeal is right up there on her list as well. Anyway, I made some Darn Good Chili from Bear Creek mixes the other day and she hated it. Now when she requests chili at lunch she adds the stipulation, "Not the soup kind Mom just the can kind."
Friday, December 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like Dr. Peppers too! A lot!
ReplyDelete