Christmas was really fun this year. Our kids slept in! Weird. Of course, Sara said that she woke up at 2 am when Erin was trying to sneak out the door. Erin told her, "I really want to go see what Santa brought me." Sara talked her into staying in bed with her for a while.....thanks Sara! We finally woke up at 7:30 (seriously a normal day record!) when Dillon texted us from Florida to say Merry Christmas. We sat at the top of the steps and sang Christmas songs until Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Debbie came up. Only then were the kids allowed to go in the livingroom....
Levi ran straight to the soda cans and shook one. He looked up with disbelief and said, "He drank it all!" He tried to run into the kitchen to get a new one but we told him it was okay. His favorite present of the morning was his Crunch and Munch. He seriously opened it and then went and sat on the couch with Bucky for 10 minutes while eating it before he continued with his other presents. He got a train and track plus a few other little goodies. He thought it was great. I think he probably likes singing Christmas songs and stealing candy canes the most though.
Erin was so excited about Santa this year. She got a fishing game (yes, instead of a fishing pole). As she opened it she looked at me and whispered, "Wow!" I guess that was a hit. I loved it. She also loved her other presents. Bucky's favorite part of the morning was when she opened her slippers and I opened mine and they were the same. She thought that was awesome! The only thing she was semi disappointed about was that Santa did not bring her a kite. He did leave her a note promising that her mom would take her to get one in the spring. It worked.
Meagan got exciting items like formula, baby puffs, wipes, etc... She just liked eating the wrapping paper anyways!
Bucky got an exciting Christmas. He got shoes. Dress shoes and regular shoes. I couldn't handle the glued and duck taped basketball shoes anymore. He also got his normal hot tamales and other goodies he loves. Oh and the kids gave him Fablehaven so that his wife could read it. His wife sure loves him!
I got absolutely spoiled this year. I got a necklace, blowdryer, makeup, slippers, Baldacci's new book, chocolate, and a garage door opener. I was very excited about the door opener cuz now I won't have to park out in the snow. Yippee!
The best part of Christmas was spending it with my family and seeing the joy and excitement of my children. I love that the best! Their smiles are worth any stress the holidays bring.
Christmas night we went up to Temple Square to congratulate Sara on getting engaged. (Welcome to the family Stetson. Its too late to run now!) Her ring is gorgeous and she is so happy.
Following are some of my favorite Christmas pictures!
 |
| Santa drank them all! |
 |
| Levi opening his fave Crunch & Munch! |
 |
| I'm so excited! |
 |
| Putting on the slippers. |
 |
| Look we match! |
 |
| "The game I always wanted!" |
 |
| Like father like son? |
 |
| Wait...another rattle? |
 |
| Levi opening his train track. |
 |
| Awesome slippers. He loves the pajamas more though! |
 |
| I'm getting in to this wrapping paper stuff. Nice hair. |
 |
| Levi's suckers from his stocking. Ready to marathon eat? |
 |
| Sara. Need I say more! |
 |
| Meagan's cute Christmas outfit. |
No comments:
Post a Comment