The Holmstead Family

The Holmstead Family

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

No More Teasing

The other day Erin comes up to Bucky crying because the neighbor kids were teasing her.  He talked to her about how it made her feel and then asked her how she thought Levi feels when she teases him.  She decided that she wasn't going to tease Levi anymore.  A couple of hours later she was teasing Levi and Bucky called her on it and she told him that she was just teasing him for a minute.  A little while later she was teasing him again and when Bucky called her on it she says, "Dad I was just kidding when I told you I wasn't going to tease Levi anymore."

1 comment:

  1. ANNA...such a cute blog..I am so glad that I found it!! You're kids are SO Adorable! Seriously...so CUTE! I am glad that I can at least read your blog and feel like I keep in touch:) I am bad at that:) Hopefully will see you at Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete