The Holmstead Family

The Holmstead Family

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Addendum to the Car

BTW I just find it ironic that the vehicle in question has pretty much sat for the most part unused in our driveway for 2 years.  In fact, we have borrowed it to family to drive more than we have actually driven it ourselves.  The crazy part is that this happens when we are actually going to need it.  Bucky is going to have to start driving to work daily when we move this weekend.  I am not being stuck without a vehicle all day.  Plus I have to take my kids places like preschool and doctor appointments not to mention the all important Pepsi runs! 

Another lovely thing about the timing.  We just got it registered in September.  I spent 2 hours cleaning it on Saturday.  We filled it up on gas and checked and filled the fluids.  We did all these last things because we were supposed to borrow it to Bucky's brother today for like 3 weeks.  Good timing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment