I got called to be in Young Women's a couple of weeks ago. I don't exactly know what my calling is for real. I am kind of a gaffer. I am in charge of the sports program for the YW. I am also Asst Camp Director. I am also supposed to be a sub for the teachers. I don't think I will ever actually end up subing because this ward seriously has at least 3 advisors in each group. A little weird but okay.
I've been to 3 basketball games now and am at least getting to know the ones who show up. One of the girls played on Lone Peak basketball team last year but couldn't this year because of an injury. She is actually quite good, but she gets kind of 'involved'. (If you know what I mean...) I told her that if she got a technical she had to go see the Bishop and she really believed me. I told her I was joking but since then we have a pretty cool relationship. I really enjoy going to the games and the girls are really quite good.
As for the rest of it we shall see.
I do really love this ward though. They make you feel very welcome and its a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment