Saturday, August 21, 2010
Neighborhood BBQ
Went to a BBQ for the neighborhood today. Bucky pulled our grill over to give more grilling space and we took our croquet set to give the kids something to do. It was good fun. Our croquet set didn't fair so well. We came back minus a croquet mallet. Ah well. One of the kids got hit with one (of course) and he told his mom that he got hit with a hammer. The best part was that he told her, "They didn't even tell me they were going to hit me!" When it was time to leave we went home and realized that we didn't get Erin cuz we both thought she was with the other parent. I went back to get her and she threw a complete tantrum in front of about 1/2 my ward. I mean, she grabbed the light pole and started screaming like I was murdering her. The joys of children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment