Blake was going over to Kirk's house and asked Erin if she wanted to go along to play with Trestin. Of course she did so she went and put on her shoes. She always 'forgets' to put on socks so Bucky double checked. Then he made her wait for him to go find her some socks. Meanwhile, Blake told her to hurry or he'd leave her. She looks up at him and says, "Just go get in the car and wait!" I don't know where she got that from but it worked!
When they came back Blake was laughing and told us that he couldn't wait to see how we handle Erin as a teenager. I guess while they were at Kirk's house she did something and he told her he was going to give her a timeout. She grinned her cocky grin at him and said, "You can't cuz you aren't my parent!"
Heaven help us I can't even control my 4 year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment